Why Attend Canadian Meetings + Events Expo?
Canadian Meeting + Events Expo (CMEExpo) is the largest, best attended and longest running meetings and events show in Canada. What began in 1991 as the Canadian Incentive Travel Symposium has grown to offer an incredible two days of valuable connections and education representing 200+ companies every year in downtown Toronto.
CMEExpo is THE place to be to:
- Gain industry knowledge with world class education sessions with CE credits
- Discover new and innovative suppliers and trends
- Source great ideas and creative solutions to enhance your events
- Exploring new products and services in an interactive environment
- Make valuable connections with your industry peers
For over 30 years, planners from across Canada come to Metro Toronto Convention Centre for two days of inspiring and internationally acclaimed keynote speakers and career building sessions, networking, and the opportunity to get business done while on the trade show floor.
Should I attend?
If you plan meetings, events, conferences, trade shows, galas, company socials and more, even on a part time basis, then you should attend CMEExpo.
- Meeting planners (corporate, government, association, independent)
- Incentive travel + special event planners
- Sales and marketing managers
- Marketing managers + directors
- Executive assistants
- Administrative assistants
- Human resource managers + trainers
- Corporate travel agents
- Convention + trade show managers
- PR specialists
- Communications managers
What You Can Expect
The opportunity to meet with over 200 companies from across Canada and around the world and take part in show floor education that will keep you up-to-date on the latest trends and topics in the meetings and events industry and are eligible for CE credits. Over two days, you will be able to source new and exciting venues, products and services for your meeting, special event and incentive travel planning needs along with the hottest premium, incentive travel and reward merchandise.