Why Attend Canadian Meetings + Events Expo?
Canadian Meeting + Events Expo is the largest and longest running meetings and events show in Canada. What began in 1991 as the Canadian Incentive Travel Symposium has grown to an incredible 350+ exhibitors representing 700+ companies and world class education for over 2,000 planners every August in downtown Toronto.
CMEExpo is THE place to be to:
- Gain industry knowledge with affordable, world class education
- Discover new and innovative suppliers
- Source great ideas to enhance your events
- Test-drive new products and services in an interactive environment
- Make valuable connections with your industry peers
For over 25 years, planners from across Canada come to Metro Toronto Convention Centre for two days of inspiring and internationally acclaimed keynote speakers, career building breakout sessions and workshops as well as the opportunity to get business done while on the trade show floor.
Should I attend?
If you plan meetings, events, conferences, trade shows, galas, company socials and more, even on a part time basis, then you should attend CMEExpo.
- Meeting planners (corporate, government, association, independent)
- Incentive travel + special event planners
- Sales and marketing managers
- Marketing managers + directors
- Executive assistants
- Administrative assistants
- Human resource managers + trainers
- Corporate travel agents
- Convention + trade show managers
- PR specialists
- Communications managers
What You Can Expect
The opportunity to meet with over 700 companies from across Canada and around the world and take part in show floor education that will keep you up-to-date on the latest trends in the meetings and events industry. Over two days, you will be able to source new and exciting venues, products and services for your meeting, special event and incentive travel planning needs along with the hottest premium, incentive travel and reward merchandise.
Access to the trade show floor is FREE for planner buyers with registration before July 26th!
Want even more out of your CMEExpo experience? Take it a step further and purchase a Conference Pass and choose from more than 24 education sessions and four keynotes to earn CE credits towards your CMP application or re-certification. Our internationally acclaimed keynote speakers will inspire you and our industry leading breakout sessions and workshops will set you up for success helping you plan and execute better meetings, conferences and events.
Whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned veteran, there is something for you!
Click here for a business case letter for attending the Canadian Meetings + Events Expo.