Sandy Biback, CMP Emeritus, CMM, has been a member of the Canadian meetings industry for more than 30 years, working as an independent planner, teaching and actively participating in CanSPEP, PCMA and MPI. She continues to serve the industry as the founder and one of the driving forces behind Meeting Professionals Against Human Trafficking (MPAHT) Canada. In 2011, she was inducted into M+IT‘s Hall of Fame in the Industry Builder category.
WATCH MORE BEST ADVICE VIDEOS
- Don Brommet, advisor and consultant, P3 International
- Danny Dobriansky, co-president, AV-Canada
- Doreen Ashton Wagner, Organizational Catalyst, Greenfield Services Inc. | ForLoveandBusiness.com
- Julie Calvert, CMP, CMM, manager of events and regional programs, The Canadian Payroll Association
- Krista Cameron, director of sales, Destination St. John’s
- Ellie MacPherson, senior vice-president, Strategic Meetings + Incentives (SM+i)
- Rita Plaskett, CMP, CMM, president, Agendum Inc.
- Doug Keeley, founder, The Mark of a Leader
- Mariella Irivarren, CMP, manager, Event-Based Marketing, BMO Financial Group
- Janet Jakobsen, MBA, CMP, professor of Hospitality and Tourism, Niagara College
- Trevor Lui, director of Operations & Sustainability, The International Centre
- Les Selby, CMP, CMM, director of Meetings & Events, One10 Canada
- Marsha Jones, CMP, CMM, owner, Marsha Jones Consulting
- Paul Marchildon, founder, WhatisLeisure.com