Paul Marchildon is a leisureologist, speaker, trainer, mentor and founder of WhatisLeisure.com. He was inducted into M+IT‘s Hall of Fame in 2011 in the Industry Innovator category.
VIEW MORE BEST ADVICE VIDEOS
- Don Brommet, advisor and consultant, P3 International
- Danny Dobriansky, co-president, AV-Canada
- Doreen Ashton Wagner, Organizational Catalyst, Greenfield Services Inc. | ForLoveandBusiness.com
- Julie Calvert, CMP, CMM, manager of events and regional programs, The Canadian Payroll Association
- Krista Cameron, director of sales, Destination St. John’s
- Ellie MacPherson, senior vice-president, Strategic Meetings + Incentives (SM+i)
- Rita Plaskett, CMP, CMM, president, Agendum Inc.
- Doug Keeley, founder, The Mark of a Leader
- Mariella Irivarren, CMP, manager, Event-Based Marketing, BMO Financial Group
- Janet Jakobsen, MBA, CMP, professor of Hospitality and Tourism, Niagara College
- Trevor Lui, director of Operations & Sustainability, The International Centre
- Les Selby, CMP, CMM, director of Meetings & Events, One10 Canada
- Marsha Jones, CMP, CMM, owner, Marsha Jones Consulting