Les Selby, CMP, CMM, is the director of Meetings & Events for One10 Canada. A corporate, independent, and third party event professional for over 27 years, Les was inducted into Meeting + Incentive Travel Magazine’s Industry Hall of Fame in 2009, he is an active member of Meeting Professionals International (MPI). He served on the Toronto chapter’s Board, was the 2000-2001 chapter president, and is currently a member of the MPI Foundation Canadian Council. In 1997, Les was recognized as Planner of the Year by the MPI Toronto chapter, and received the President’s Award for 2009. He can be reached at email@example.com
WATCH MORE BEST ADVICE VIDEOS!
- Don Brommet, advisor and consultant, P3 International
- Danny Dobriansky, co-president, AV-Canada
- Doreen Ashton Wagner, Organizational Catalyst, Greenfield Services Inc. | ForLoveandBusiness.com
- Julie Calvert, CMP, CMM, manager of events and regional programs, The Canadian Payroll Association
- Krista Cameron, director of sales, Destination St. John’s
- Ellie MacPherson, senior vice-president, Strategic Meetings + Incentives (SM+i)
- Rita Plaskett, CMP, CMM, president, Agendum Inc.
- Doug Keeley, founder, The Mark of a Leader
- Mariella Irivarren, CMP, manager, Event-Based Marketing, BMO Financial Group
- Janet Jakobsen, MBA, CMP, professor of Hospitality and Tourism, Niagara College
- Trevor Lui, director of Operations & Sustainability, The International Centre