For the trailblazers who leave no destination unexplored; meeting in Toronto puts you at the economic, innovative and cultural heart of Canada. An exciting city that’s ever-evolving, our multicultural roots are expressed through thriving local artists and innovators. Venture through landmark neighbourhoods, each one representing different facets of Indigenous, European, African, Caribbean and other cultural influences that add to our city’s eclectic identity. Follow your curiosity through towering skyscrapers, down artistic alleyways, and into one of the world’s biggest film festivals. Navigate sprawling seasonal markets, barhop live-music venues and land at a championship sporting event. Even if you’ve been here before, there’s always new adventures to be had.
• 4th largest city in North America
• Most-visited destination in Canada
• 10,000+ restaurants
• 125+ museums and galleries
• 200+ languages and dialects spoken
• Over 51% of population born outside of Canada
• 2 international airports serve 180+ global destinations