Event management program graduates and near-graduates have only 26 more days to enter Event Spectrum Inc (ESI)‘s Stand Up and Stand Out in Jamaica Contest, for a chance to win an all-expenses* paid FAM trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica, October 23-28, 2014.
Partnering with Jamaica Tourism and Meetings and Incentive Travel (M+IT) magazine, Event Spectrum is searching for a student set to graduate (or has recently graduated) from a recognized event management program in Canada who can Stand Up and Stand Out the most during a four-part contest.
The contest winner will accompany ESI and M+IT on an all-expenses* paid familiarization trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica, October 23-28, 2014.
Acting as a student ambassador, the winner will also contribute materials for publication on both the ESI company blog as well as for M&IT (online and print editions). These entries** include, but are not limited to:
- A half-page student perspective article on the trip to run in the December issue of M+IT
- Daily logs to be published as blog posts
- An online article for meetingscanada.com featuring photos and videos
- Social media updates throughout the trip
So, do you think you have what it takes to Stand Up and Stand Out?
To enter the first phase of the contest, send ESI a tweet with a description or 30-second video explaining how YOU Stand Up and Stand Out. Videos can be hosted on any website you choose, however they must be linked in your tweet. Tweets must be directed to @eventspectrum and include the hashtag #SUSOJamaica.
But before you do:
Please check your eligibility and read all the contest details at www.susojamaica.com. Failure to do so will result in automatic disqualification.
Good Luck and Happy Tweeting!
* The winner will be required to cover the cost of their own travel insurance (guidance will be provided) as well as the travel expenses to Toronto. It is recommended that the student have pocket money for incidentals, to purchase souvenirs, or anything above and beyond what is covered.
** These documents will be reviewed and edited by Event Spectrum and M+IT staff for grammar and accuracy.