Hotel Adeline, a 213-room boutique hotel, will open in Scottsdale, Arizona this fall.
The 4.5 acre property, which is undergoing a $12 million renovation, will feature nearly 10,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor private event space.
“Hotel Adeline’s prime location in Old Town Scottsdale will be a big draw for a wide range of groups,” said Alicia Schilling, director of sales for the hotel. “In addition to its convenient location, amenities and focus on excellent guest service, Hotel Adeline’s eclectic downtown vibe will set it apart from surrounding properties, making it a unique and memorable event destination.”
The property’s meeting and event spaces include:
- Hayden Ballroom – This 1,700-square-foot space comfortably accommodates up to 120 guests. It will feature a center room divider to section off the space for smaller groups, top-of-the-line technology and full AV capabilities.
- Basil Boardroom – A 345-square-foot deluxe boardroom, which can accommodate 12. It also features top-of-the-line technology and full AV capabilities.
- Whisky Bar & Lounge – A unique venue for gatherings of up to 30 guests.
- Zero Edge Pool/Bar/Deck – The 3,000-square-foot pool and bar is surrounded by a 2,200-square-foot deck that is available for full buyout and will accommodate up to 150 guests.
- Outdoor Patio/Hotel Restaurant which can hold up to 150 people for reception-style events.
- Multipurpose elevated deck and two smaller lawn spaces for small group use.
The property’s f&b is provided via its full-service Mediterranean-American restaurant and fast-casual breakfast and lunch cafe. Menus focus on fresh ingredients, seasonal dishes and locally-inspired items. Craft beers and creative cocktails are also available.
The property’s guestrooms, including five 600-square-foot king suites, feature modern wood furniture with retro flair; built-in, live-edge work desks; walk-in rainfall showers; 50-inch LG Smart TVs; and RFID keyless room entry. WiFi is complimentary throughout the hotel.
Hotel Adeline is located at 5101 N. Scottsdale Road, conveniently close to the bars, restaurants and galleries of Old Scottsdale.