Playa Largo Resort & Spa, the first Marriott Autograph Collection Resort in the Florida Keys, is set to open in February 2016.
The first resort to be built in the Upper Keys in more than 20 years, Playa Largo will offer indoor and outdoor event spaces spread throughout its 14.5 acres. Event and meeting spaces include:
- 6,000-square-foot ballroom
- 9,300-square-foot event plaza
- 5,300-square-foot courtyard with ballroom entrances
- 10,200-square-foot reception lawn
- 9,600-square-foot formal lawn with gazebo
- Flagler’s Restaurant (lunch events only)
- 745 feet of beach
In addition, the resort’s private oceanfront beach residence will also be available for meeting purposes. It will feature three bedrooms, a private pool with a 1,200-square-foot exterior pool deck; 1,600-square-foot event lawn and reception area; kosher kitchen capabilities; and views of Florida Bay.
The property will have 155 luxury rooms, suites and bungalows.