Vancouver’s newest entertainment destination, Parq Vancouver, is set to open its doors on Friday, September 29, 2017. A celebratory roll of the dice on the casino floor will mark the occasion at 11 p.m. PST.
Built to meet LEED Gold environmental standards, Parq Vancouver is the largest private development in British Columbia. It includes two world-class luxury hotels, an exceptional culinary lineup, a new standard in convention hospitality, state-of-the-art gaming, and a transformative outdoor experience that is unique to Vancouver and uniquely Vancouver.
- The Park, a sixth-floor 30,000-square-foot outdoor space featuring more than 200 native pines;
- Two luxury hotels—JW Marriott Parq Vancouver (281 rooms and 48 suites located between the sixth and 25th floor) and the DOUGLAS, an Autograph Collection Hotel (178 rooms and 10 suites, located between the seventh and 17th floor);
- lobby with a full-sized replica Douglas fir encased in glass (in the Douglas hotel);
- Canada’s first Spa by JW;
- James Beard Award-nominated duo comprised of restaurateur Elizabeth Blau and Canadian Chef Kim Canteenwalla of Blau + Associates debuting eight distinctive restaurants and lounges at Parq Vancouver;
- 60,000-square-feet of accessible, flexible meeting and convention space, including 13 ballrooms, boardrooms and meeting rooms;
- largest hotel ballroom in the city (15,604-square-foot Parq Grand Ballroom);
- and the second and third floor gaming levels – bathed in natural light by floor-to-ceiling windows – feature 600 slot machines, 75 table games, a poker room, and 11 exclusive salons for a private gaming experience.
Leave a Reply