Results of the just-released 2015 Incentives Survey facilitated by Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) indicate that incentive program attendance, length and frequency is mostly increasing or staying the same.
The survey was conducted to gather trends an data related to incentive programs within the insurance and financial services industry. Its results are based on responses from 91 FICP planner members, representing 40 unique companies. Participants were closely split between insurance and a combination of insurance and financial services companies, while 11 per cent plan for financial services companies only.
Key findings of the report include:
- The number of incentives offered is largely remaining the same with 74% trending the same and 17% increasing
- 85% of respondents indicated that the number of qualifier attendees throughout their incentive programs was either increasing or staying the same
- 100% of respondents engage a destination management company for at least one service during their incentive programs
- 85% of respondents hold at least one international incentive program
- 83% of respondents always or frequently require business sessions during their incentive programs
- 40% of respondents always or frequently use a mobile app during their program
- Incentive programs are largely remaining the same length with 81% trending the same and 14% increasing
For more information on this survey, the executive summary is available at www.ficpnet.com/reports-publications. Full survey results are available to FICP planner members in TheNetwork, FICP’s private, online community.
Leave a Reply