Registration is open, and early bird pricing is available, for the sixth edition of the Meetings Industry Euchre Tournament (MIET), the event industry’s annual evening of fun and fundraising in support of the Princess Margaret Hospital Cancer Foundation.
The tournament will be held Thursday, April 27, 2017 at the Beanfield Centre (formerly Allstream Centre), in Toronto. Since its inception, MIET has raised $95,000 for the Foundation. This year, its organizers have set the goal of surpassing the $100,000 mark.
The evening includes:
- Beginner Euchre Tournament Play
- Advanced Euchre Tournament Play
- Euchre Lessons for Beginners
- Casual Dinner
- Cash Bar
- Live Auction
- Silent Auction
- Prize-winning opportunities including 50/50 draw, Poker Joker, Raffles and Balloon Pops
- Lots of Fun
Visit the event’s redesigned website and register now!
- Early Bird (before March 15th) Individual Euchre Player – $75
- Individual Euchre Player (March 16-April 27, 2017) – $80
- Social Guest – $50
- Special Foursome Offer for Companies (includes 4 registrations, 4 drink tickets, and your company logo on a card table) – $400