“We are excited to introduce both of these fabulous new partners,” says Liz Akey, president of EMA Marketing. “Partnering with them is part of our ongoing commitment to offer an exclusive selection of unique world-class destinations and experiences with exceptional professionalism.”
Monocle Yachts has more than 45 years experience in the fractional private yacht ownership market. Offering, what it calls “the ultimate luxury vacation,” its yachts are staffed with professional crew members who attend to the needs of guests.
Other features include:
- beautifully-appointed staterooms
- main salon with large walk-up bar
- dining room, where professional chefs serve gourmet four- or five-course meals
- Jacuzzi hot tub and large deck for sunbathing
- jet skis, kayaks, tubing, fishing and other water activities
- on-shore excursions
The company offers itineraries in the Mediterranean, Caribbean and Bahamas.
With 330 days of annual sunshine, Scottsdale, Arizona is a popular destination for meetings and incentive travel programs as well as Canadians seeking warmer climes during the winter months.
Set in the Sonoran Desert, the destination offers 70+ meetings-friendly properties, including award-winning resorts, stylish urban hotels and limited service properties. Events of all sizes, from small gatherings to large corporate conferences, can be accommodated.
In addition to accommodations and meeting spaces, the destination offers an abundance of outdoor activities including hiking, horseback riding, off-roading, hot air balloons, and more. In addition, its downtown has nearly 80 bars and lounges, as well as art galleries, museums and shopping. It is also home to nearly 800 restaurants and 200 golf courses.
Attractions (and unique venues) include Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West, the Musical Instrument Museum, Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, and Pueblo Grande Museum and Archaeological Park.
New properties include:
- Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa, which offers 201 eclectic bungalow style guestrooms and 10,000-square feet of meeting space. The mid-century-modern inspired resort also spotlights local artists and artisans.
- Mountain Shadows, whichoffers 180 guestrooms and 11,600-square-feet of meeting space decked out in desert modernist design.
Easy airport access and daily non-stop flights from major Canadian cities make Scottsdale a hassle-free destination for groups of all sizes. And Experience Scottsdale, the destination’s marketing organization, offers a rebate program exclusively for Canadian groups.