The first four-star, full service hotel to be built in the city in more than two decades, Delta Toronto was designed “to exceed the evolving expectations of the modern traveller.” The company is currently introducing new designs and innovative use of technologies throughout its growing portfolio of hotels and resorts across Canada.
“Delta Toronto is the major symbol of our transformation. Our incredible new hotel, paired with our exceptional service culture and passionate employees, together are a recipe for success,” says Ken Greene, president and CEO of Delta Hotels and Resorts. “We are well on our way to being the leading Canadian hotel brand, surpassing the expectation of our guests, owners and colleagues.”
Features of the 40-storey property include:
- 567 ModeRoom™ guest rooms and suites, all with views of Lake Ontario or the city
- 17,000 square feet of high-tech meeting and conference space, including a 6,000-sq.-ft. ballroom and 4,000-sq.-ft. terrace for outdoor events
- lobby with sweeping staircase and spacious public areas featuring works from emerging Canadian artists
- interactive televisions in each room provide information about the hotel and the local destination, as well as enabling guests to upload content from their own mobile devices for viewing on a big screen
- fitness facility with gym, whirlpool and indoor pool
- SOCO Kitchen + Bar, a 150-seat restaurant helmed by executive chef Dan Craig
- Char No. 5, an exclusive whisky bar located in the lobby
Delta Toronto is located in Toronto’s emerging South Core (SoCo) neighbourhood. It is just steps away from major entertainment venues and attractions including The Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, the CN Tower, Steamwhistle Brewery and Ripley’s Aquarium. It is also connected to the city’s underground PATH, the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Union Station and Union Pearson Express.
To make the most of their stay at the property, guests can download Delta’s new mobile app. Available across its hotel and resort locations, the app gives users access to a full range of guest services.