The International Live Events Association (ILEA) has announced that education at its upcoming conference, ILEA Live, will include sessions on audience engagement, event technology, customer loyalty and more.
The conference, which is being held August 10-12, 2017 in Calgary, Alberta, is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year.
“Each year, ILEA Live is created by live event professionals for live event professionals, and this year’s event will feature even greater engagement than years past,” said Judy Brillhart, CSEP, PBC, ILEA president. “With 30-plus learning opportunities, ILEA Live is a collaborative experience for event producers and live events professionals to strengthen their creative output, sharpen their business strategies and find inspiration.”
Education session topics include:
- Thinking like an artist as opposed to a marketer
- Leveraging the senses when designing, selling and displaying food
- Five technologies that are re-shaping events
- 12 unique methods for audience engagement
- Building a video portfolio that drives business
- Selling your creative value to clients
- Creating a powerful culture that allows people to thrive
- Driving customer loyalty in an era of constant change
The ILEA Live schedule-at-a-glance, speaker information and session descriptions is now available at www.ilealive.com.
The International Live Events Association (ILEA) is a global community of thousands of creative event professionals
who produce some of the most recognized and respected live events around the world. For creative events professionals who seek deeper connections with like-minded individuals, ILEA provides the education and collaborative networking opportunities that achieve creative experiences. For more information, visit www.ileahub.com.