Air Canada’s inaugural flight, AC1872 from Toronto to Cartagena, Colombia departed December 18th. The flight marks the airline’s newest destination in its ongoing international expansion.
In 2017, Air Canada launched new international flights from
- Toronto to: Mumbai (India), Berlin (Germany), Reykjavik (Iceland), St. Vincent (Caribbean), Belize City (Belize), Cartagena (Colombia)
- Montreal to: Shanghai (China), Marseille (France), Reykjavik (Iceland), Tel-Aviv (Israel), Algiers (Algeria) and Lima (Peru)
- Vancouver to: Melbourne (Australia), Taipei (Taiwan), Nagoya (Japan), Frankfurt (Germany), London Gatwick (UK)
In 2018, Air Canada will launch new international services from
- Toronto to: Shannon (Ireland), Porto (Portugal), Zagreb (Croatia), Bucharest (Romania), Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Montreal to: Tokyo–Narita (Japan), Dublin (Ireland), Bucharest (Romania), Lisbon (Portugal), Tel Aviv (Israel)
- Vancouver to: Paris (France), Zurich (Switzerland)
All Air Canada flights provide for Aeroplan accumulation and redemption, Star Alliance reciprocal benefits and, for eligible customers, priority check-in, Maple Leaf Lounge access, priority boarding and other benefits.