Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI) has released the 2016 edition of its meeting facilities guide.
The 206-page ALHI Meeting Facilities Guide identifies luxury-level four- and five-diamond/star quality hotels and resorts around the world, which are specifically designed and operated for meetings, incentive/recognition programs, conventions and exhibitions.
The new edition is themed around ALHI’s 30th anniversary of National Sales Organization (NSO) to Global Sales Organization (GSO) service. It features:
- large, four-colour photos, easy-to-find “at a glance” descriptions, overviews, and critical facts about ALHI’s 170+ four- and five-diamond hotels and resorts in North America (115,000 rooms and 10 million square feet of function space)
- information on ALHI’s Global Luxury Alliance Members including 100 luxury hotels and resort in 44 countries outside the U.S. (17 properties in Western Europe, 13 hotels in Eastern Europe, 26 hotels in Asia, 10 hotels in Africa, 10 hotels in the Middle East, six resorts in Bermuda, two resorts in The Bahamas, and one resort in Panama plus Kempinski Hotel properties added in September 2015)
- information on 23 luxury-level cruise ships appropriate for M&I programs
- Delta Air Lines and The SkyTeam Alliance
- 55 destination management companies (DMCs) in more than 100 destinations worldwide
- information on ALHI brand segments: ALHI Big Box Solutions (hotels and resorts with more than 500 rooms, 50,000-square-feet of meeting space, and at least one 20,000-square-foot ballroom; ALHI Level 5 Collection (29 hotels and resorts that have earned the industry’s highest and most distinctive recognitions including the AAA Five-Diamond rating and/or the Forbes (Mobil) Five-Star rating; ALHI City Solutions (59 city center properties); ALHI Historic Collection (37 legendary hotels and resorts); ALHI Mountain Collection (26 options with inspiring mountain views); ALHI U-200 Gems (17 ALHI member hotels with 200 rooms or under); ALHI Bahamas, Bermuda & Caribbean Collection (30 resorts in 12 countries and territories); ALHI Ocean Line Collection (23 cruise ships); and ALHI Golf Collection (53 golf resorts); ALHI Beach & Island Collection (60 properties); ALHI Entertaining & Gaming Solutions (23 properties); ALHI Passport Collection; and ALHI DMC Solutions
“This comprehensive new 206-page guide is a very valuable resource for meeting professionals, association executives and incentive specialists seeking distinctive Four- and Five-Diamond quality hotel and/or resort solutions for their meetings and programs,” said ALHI president Jim Schultenover.
Planners should contact ALHI for a complimentary copy of the guide.