Distance to Airport3.3km
Total Exhibit Space500000ft²
Largest Meeting Room17000ft²
Number of Meeting Rooms35
Maximum Ceiling Height33ft
Total Meeting Space87000ft²
Max Theater Style Seats8000
Max Banquet Style Seats7000
For over 45 years, The International Centre has been home to many of Canada’s largest and most popular events. With 548,000 sq. ft. of expansive and versatile exhibit and conference space, The International Centre offers unparalleled service, delicious cuisine and demanding attention to detail. Our goal is your success. That’s why our team of dedicated and knowledgeable professionals, many with CEM and CMP designations believe in doing whatever it takes to make your event run smoothly and flawlessly. It’s our culture. And it’s just one of the reasons why “There’s Something Happening Here!”
- Articles & Documents - Click on the article/document to view
- Conference Centre virtual tour
- The International Centre - Capacity Charts and Floorplans
- The International Centre - Event Culinary Menu
- Exhibition Halls virtual tour
There simply isn't a more convenient spot to host your next event or meeting. The International Centre is positioned in the middle of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), at the junction of seven major Ontario highways. It's also one of the only facilities of its kind to offer free parking for over 5,000 vehicles.
The Centre is just 20 minutes from downtown Toronto by highway and a mere 3 minute drive from Toronto Pearson International, Canada's busiest airport.
Just minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport, the Centre is close proximity to 40 international hotels - that's more than 10,000 rooms. The International Centre partners with the following top local hotels, providing event planners with the industry's best rates and services: Best Western Plus, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn and the Monte Carlo Inn.
Dining & Entertainment
Craft Eatery, the Centre's permanent restaurant offers daily specials and cooked-to-order cuisine all made with a fresh and
exciting twist. Our award-winning team of culinary professionals choose only the finest ingredients – local and in-season, whenever possible. It’s all done in a comfortable lounge setting with complimentary WIFI.
Being so close to the airport and so many hotels also provides easy access to a variety of local restaurants. What works best for your event? The International Centre partners with both large chain operations and unique ethnic dining experiences.
There's plenty to do nearby to make your stay more enjoyable. Fill your days at local championship golf courses and Ontario's favourite shopping centres. For your evenings, enjoy world-class restaurants, horseracing and slots - all close at hand. Here are just a few nearby attractions: Royal Woodbine Golf Club, Sherway Gardens Shopping Centre, Square One Shopping Centre, Woodbine Racetrack and Woodbine Shopping Centre.
Conventions & Shows
The Conference Centre offers 48,000 sq. ft. of the best elegant, single-level event space that is conveniently connected to over 500,000 sq. ft. of premier exhibit space.
The Centre is home to over 500 events annually, including trades shows, conferences, meetings, galas, concerts, and high profile public events such as the Cottage Life Show, North American International Motorcycle Supershow and the Toronto Sportsmen's Show.
Facilities / Services
- Over 25 Exclusive and Recommended Event Service Providers
- Free onsite parking for over 5,000 vehicles. Electric vehicle charging stations available outside the Conference Centre.
- Wireless internet throughout the building.
- For performing light web-browsing, complimentary Wi-Fi is available for visitors and attendees in all public lobbies, Conference Centre, Craft Eatery, Connector Building and the Aviation Ballroom.
- Conveniently located cash machines and public telephones.
- Taxi phones located at all hall entrances.
- Services for persons with special needs including wheelchair accessible entrances at each hall.
- Barrier-free washrooms with baby-changing stations in each hall.
Sandra MartinDirector of SalesTel.905-678-5617