Canadian Meetings + Events Expo Registration Policy
- Canadian Meetings + Events Expo is a business-to-business trade show and is not open to the public.
- Registration is required for admittance and is subject to Show Management review.
- Non-exhibiting Industry Suppliers will not be admitted. A supplier is considered to be any individual or company who provides a product or service to the meetings + events industry, such as but not limited to, accommodation, venues, caterers, transportation/travel, registration, AV, destinations, decorating/décor, customs, merchandise, speakers, entertainment and more. There are no exceptions. Questions regarding this policy? Please contact Melissa Arnott at email@example.com
- This show is for adults above the age of 18, with exception to infants in baby carriers or slings. Strollers are not permitted on the show floor.
- Solicitation of any kind by show attendees is strictly prohibited. Any solicitation will result in immediate removal from the show floor and negate the opportunity for future registration.
- Passes and Tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred. Passes may not be shared.
- Canadian Meetings + Events Expo invites accredited media representatives to attend this industry event. To apply for media credentials, complete the media accreditation form. Media accreditation is reserved for working members of the press only. This includes editors, reporters, producers, camera crews, still photographers, and industry analysts. All requests for media credentials are subject to review and approval.
Terms of Purchase/Attendance:
PHOTOGRAPHY & PRIVACY
Please be advised that photographs, video, or audio will be taken at all Canadian Meetings + Events Expo events for the promotional purposes. By entering any Canadian Meetings + Events Expo event you consent to the use of your image, likeness, and voice – without compensation or the right to approve– in all media by Canadian Meetings + Events Expo or Newcom Media Inc. product or affiliated companies.
Also covered under this policy are our exhibitors, sponsors, partners, and show attendees so that they may promote the show on their preferred media platform.
Canadian Meetings + Events Expo respects the rights of our attendees and do not share your contact information with exhibitors or anyone outside of Newcom Media Inc. Exhibitors will be using badge scanning technology at the show. By allowing your badge to be scanned you are providing them with your full contact information – including your email address – and permission to contact you.
In consideration of being allowed to register for, and participate in, Canadian Meetings + Events Expo, you hereby warrant and represent that you are age 18 or above and freely waive, release from liability, assume all risks, and covenant not to sue Newcom Media Inc. and associated brands and companies or its members, employees, board members, or volunteers for any expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, disability, property damage, property theft or actions of any kind regardless of circumstance and/or cause. This release is specifically binding upon any individual registering for Canadian Meetings + Events Expo, their heirs, and assigns.
Canadian Meetings + Events Expo is committed to providing a barrier-free experience for people with disabilities. To make arrangements for complimentary admission of a support person, please see our staff at attendee registration. For more information about accessibility at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre go to: www.mtccc.com/facility/accessibility
Questions regarding this policy? Please contact Melissa Arnott at firstname.lastname@example.org