CMEExpo is set to open in August and, rest assured, we are in the full swing of planning while ensuring the safety and security of our attendees, exhibitors, and staff.
We are monitoring the information as it becomes available and we will make any additional adjustments as needed to make sure the well-being of everyone involved in the show is our top priority.
Meetings and how we hold them will change, but we believe they will become more necessary than ever before after this crisis is behind us. Therefore, CMEExpo is making sure we are closely following the guidelines of the Public Health Agency of Canada to ensure we can put on the best, and the safest, show in our event’s history.
Our philosophy is simple: We believe that we have to work together and work better in order to #SupportEvents.
To follow along what we’re doing to keep you safe, please visit this page for updates, read the articles in our COVID-19 story hub, subscribe to our monthly eNewsletter, and follow us on our social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.)
We look forward to meeting again soon.
How CMEExpo is Keeping You Safe in the Age of COVID-19
- We are working closely with our partners at The Metro Toronto Convention Centre to ensure they have implemented an enhanced cleaning regimen including the disinfecting of frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Extra hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the show floor.
- Our educational sessions (including keynotes, breakout sessions, and learning lounge) will adopt a distanced seating set up.
- All meals will be served directly to attendees or will be prepackaged to ensure food safety.
- We are encouraging attendees to use alternative ways to greet others.
- We are working hard with suppliers to ensure they meet our expectations when it comes to sanitation, hygiene, and physical distancing measures.
As we learn more about COVID-19 and its potential impact across the globe, we will update this list and share best practices with you to ensure your safety is our top priority.