Make the most of your time at Canadian Meetings + Events Expo and participate in our custom Appointments Program.
Participating in the Appointments Program is easy and allows you to meet with who you want, when you want. Using this popular tool allows you to plan your visit ahead of the show and even interact with exhibitors prior to meeting them.
Maximize your time and use the tool!
Booking Appointments is Easy
1. When you register you are automatically enrolled in the Appointments Program. A unique URL will be emailed to you in September so you can create your appointment schedule.
2. Select who you want to meet with from our list of exhibitors.
3. Include a personal note so exhibitors know why you want to meet with them.
4. Download all confirmed appointments into Outlook or Google Calendar or print a master schedule to keep you organized onsite. Download the official mobile app and have your appointment schedule imported directly onto your phone. Check back for regular updates. Check back for regular updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Getting Started in 4 Easy Steps
1) Set Your Availability. Make sure to book time for lunch, breaks or education on the show floor. To begin, click the “Set My Availability” button and check any blocks of time when you will not be available. Unchecking the blocks of time will re-set you as “Open” for bookings. Click the “Save” button to save your changes.
2) Start Booking Appointments. Click the “Request Appointment” button to get started. On the right hand side of the page in the “Request Appointment With” section, select the company you wish to meet with, then select the name of the individual you would like to meet from the drop down sub-menu. Once selected you will see further details about the person you are meeting with. The page will refresh showing the slots with your schedule and the person you have selected, their schedule will correspond and provide you with options. For more information about exhibitors or to filter the type of company you wish to meet with by category, use the Search feature.
ADVICE: The show floor is extensive and we recommend giving yourself time in between each appointment. Using the exhibitor directory link, please refer to the floor plan online before making appointments to ensure that you will be able to arrive to your appointments on time.
3) Select the Time and Location. Using the “Schedule” section, select the time and date you wish to meet with an Exhibitor and click the corresponding “OPEN” button. Once selected, the date, time, and booth number fields will automatically populate with that information.
4) Complete Your Request. Enter any comments or notes about the meeting in the “Comment” field provided. Finish by hitting the “Request Appointment” button.
Managing your appointments:
Once a request has been sent out, an email notification is sent to the party you wish to meet with and the request appears online in your “PENDING APPOINTMENTS”. When the appointment is accepted, it will move to the “CONFIRMED APPOINTMENTS” section. Use the print button to provide a detailed list of your CONFIRMED APPOINTMENTS to bring onsite to the show with you.
Please Note: Pending appointments will hold that time slot for you, until the appointment is confirmed/cancelled. You can not have multiple requests on the same time slot. Any pending appointments will be deleted after five (5) business days.