Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI) has launched a new website with enhanced “search” abilities and other user-friendly features.
According to ALHI CEO David Gabri, the site is designed as a one-stop online resource for event and incentive travel professionals looking for luxury-level and upper-upscale hotels and resorts around the world that are specifically-designed and operated for meetings, incentive/recognition programs, conventions and exhibitions. It showcases ALHI’s portfolio of more than 250 AAA Four- and Five-Diamond properties, which collectively offer 138,500 rooms and in excess of 10 million square feet of meeting space.
The site can be found at the same alhi.com address. It was designed with input from ALHI’s Industry Advisory Council members; association executives and incentive specialists in focus groups; and advice from many member properties, valued accounts and ALHI sales professionals.
The new site is mobile-friendly and offers many more search functions and features, including:
- an interactive world map showing all of ALHI’s 250+ hotels and resorts in 45 countries
- ability to search by destination (city, state, country); type of property (i.e. Big Box, Level 5, City Solutions, Beach and Island, Golf, Ocean Line, Resorts or Passport Collection); the number of guestrooms; and/or amount of meeting space.
- ability to search by property name
- property comparison function
- dedicated pages for each of ALHI’s properties. Each page includes a Fact Sheet PDF, a printable Floor Plans PDF, a printable Capacity Chart PDF, and the Google Map location.
- Fast Facts information on each property page (number of guestrooms, largest meeting room, second largest meeting room, total meeting space, number of meeting rooms, closest airport, meeting facilities description, capacity chart, accommodations overview, dining and recreational information, and photo gallery).
The site also includes additional information on the ALHI Global Luxury Alliance members, which include 23 luxury cruise ships appropriate for M&I programs, and destination management companies (DMCs) in 100-plus locations worldwide.
“This new, user-friendly website is a very valuable resource for meeting and incentive professionals to do research online, but also is terrific for planners when talking and working with their ALHI Global Sales professional as they provide personal guidance and insight on why one or more ALHI member hotels or resorts might be the precise solution for a particular meeting or program,” said Gabri.